The September HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/hpsst-note.html
- European Society for History of Science, 7th Conference, 22-24 September 2016, Prague
- The 28th Baltic Conference on the History of Science, May 18-20, 2017, Tartu, Estonia
- University of Copenhagen Professorial Appointment in HPS and Science Education
- Education Sessions at Philosophy of Science Association Conference, Atlanta, November 3-5
- Opinion Page: Teaching Philosophy in Schools
- Vale: Harold Walter Kroto, 1939-2016
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles # Recent HPS&ST Books # Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 7,100 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, firstname.lastname@example.org .