The November HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/hpsst-note.html
- IsisCB Cumulative 1913-1975
- World Humanities Conference, Liege, 6-12 August 2017
- The 28th Baltic Conference on the History of Science, May 18-20, 2017, Tartu, Estonia
- International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching Group (IHPST) Conference Proposals
- Opinion Page: Opinion Pieces Welcome
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 7,300 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, simply send an email message to: email@example.com
There is no need for subject header or any message; the email itself suffices for removal from the hpsst-list.
Alternatively, if you have friends, colleagues or students who would like to subscribe to the list, tell them to send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no need for subject header or any message; the email itself suffices for addition to the hpsst-list.