The May HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/ in the HPS&ST Note folder.
- Asian HPS&ST Conference, December 15-18, 2016, Pusan National University, South Korea.
- Limerick Symposium on Nature of Science in Science Education: Recent Debates and Future Directions, 26th– 28th of October 2016, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Latest issue of Science & Education
- Contributions Invited for Second Edition of The Nature of Science in Science Education: Rationales and Strategies
- New ways to discover and advance students’ and the wider public’s reasoning about science and religion
- NARST 2016 Conference, Strand 13 HPS&ST Presentations
- HPS&ST relevant papers at the 2016 Conference of the Nordic Network for Philosophy of Science
- 2017 Division of History of Science and Technology (IUHPST/DHST) Prize for young Scholars
- Oral Communications on HPS&ST at the 9th International Physics Conference of the Balkan Physical Union, 24-27 August 2015, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
- British Society for Literature and Science Annual Conference 2016: Panel on “Pedagogies of Science”
- Recent HPS&ST -Related Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST-Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 7,100 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, email@example.com .
If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, simply send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no need for subject header or any message; the email itself suffices for removal from the hpsst-list.
Alternatively, if you have friends, colleagues or students who would like to subscribe to the list, tell them to send a message to: email@example.com
There is no need for subject header or any message; the email itself suffices for addition to the hpsst-list.