The May HPS&ST Note is now available online at https://www.hpsst.com/hpsst-note.html.
This month’s edition includes the following:
- European Society for the History of Science Biennial Conference and British Society for the History of Science Annual Meeting, University College, London, 14-17 September 2018
- 4th Latin American Conference of the International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching Group (IHPST-LA), September 3 to 5, 2018, Federal University of ABC, UFABC, Santo André, Brazil
- International Conference on History of Science and Science Education (ICHSSE), 2018 August, 29-31, 2018, – State University of Paraiba, Brazil
- Opinion Page. Gerald Holton: Tracing Tom Kuhn’s Evolution: A Personal Perspective
- Thomas Kuhn and Science Education
- PhD Theses in HPS&ST Domain
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly Note is sent to about 7,500 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. Please do feel free to forward this email to any local, national or international lists whose members you think would appreciate knowing of the Note and its web location.
Contributions to the note (publications, thematic issues, conferences, Opinion Page, etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, email@example.com.