The March HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/ in the HPS&ST Note folder.
- Gerald Holton Interview
- Vale, Amir Aczel (1950-2015)
- 1st European IHPST Regional Conference, August 22-25, 2016, Europa-Universität Flensburg, Germany
- Asian HPS&ST Conference, December 15-18, 2016, Pusan National University, South Korea.
- The 7th International Conference of the European Society for the History of Science (ESHS), Prague, 22 – 24 September, 2016.
- Graduate HPS&ST Course, University of Copenhagen, September 19-23, 2016.
- Division of the History of Science & Technology (DHST) 25th International Congress, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 23 to 29 July 2017.
- IsisCB Explore History of Science Index
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Books
- Coming HPS&ST-Related Conferences
- Assistance Required
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 6,600 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, firstname.lastname@example.org.