The July HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/ in the HPS&ST Note folder.
- Asian HPS&ST Conference, December 15-18, 2016, Pusan National University, South Korea.
- DHST Young Scholars Prize (submission 31 August 2016)
- IUHPST Essay Prize in History and Philosophy of Science (30 November 2016)
- Opinions and Suggestions: Philip A. Sullivan: What is wrong with Mathematics Teaching in Ontario?
- Vale: Andreas (Andrew) Quale 1938-2016
- Recent HPS&ST -Related Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST-Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 7,100 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, email@example.com .