The July HPS&ST Note is now availble on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/hpsst-note.html
- 2017 IHPST Biennial Conference
- IHPST President’s Report
- Aydin Sayili and the Turkish 5TL banknote: A First for Historians of Science
- Turkish Politics
- In Memoria: Robert Sonné Cohen (1923-2017)
- Gerald Holton: Bob Cohen: At the Beginning
- Education Papers at the Division of the History of Science & Technology (DHST) 5th International Congress, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 23 to 29 July 2017
- Innovative and Engaging Pedagogy in History of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Using History in Science Education
- New Histories of Science Education
- Science and Cultural Content Knowledge: Gratis Article Download
- Elements in the Philosophy of Biology, Cambridge University Press, Book Series
- Opinion Page:
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly Note is sent to about 7,500 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is also sent to different HPS lists and to science education lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Please do feel free to forward this email to any local, national or international lists that whose members you think would appreciate knowing of the Note and its web location. Forwarding the notification email is a very easy and efficient way of multiplying the readership and so increasing awareness of HPS&ST matters.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences, Opinion Page, etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, email@example.com .