The January HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/ in the HPS&ST Note folder.
- ‘The Contribution of HPS to Science Literacy and Policy’, Boston University, February 26-27, 2016.
- Ernst Mach Centenary Conference 2016, University of Vienna, June 16-18, 2016.
- 1st European IHPST Regional Conference, August 22-25, 2016, Europa-Universität Flensburg, Germany
- 3rd Asian IHPST Regional Conference, December 15-18, 2016, Pusan National University, South Korea.
- The 7th International Conference of the European Society for the History of Science (ESHS), Prague, 22 – 24 September, 2016.
- Division of the History of Science & Technology (DHST) 25th International Congress, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 23 to 29 July 2017.
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- HPS&ST Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 6,600 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, email@example.com.