The December HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.hpsst.com/hpsst-note.html
Contents include the following:
- HPS & ST Conference at Zhejiang Normal University China
- Philosophy Publications Archive: New Site for Downloadable Papers
- 4th Latin American Conference of the International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching Group (IHPST-LA), September 3 to 5, 2018, Federal University of ABC, UFABC, Santo André, Brazil
- The International Committee for the History of Technology’s
- 45th Symposium, 17 to 21 July 2018, Saint-Étienne, France
- ICOHTEC Prizes for Outstanding Books and Articles in the History of Technology
- History, Philosophy, and Science Teaching: New Perspectives
- Rounded Globe, Downloadable Open-Access Books
- Opinion Page: Mario Bunge, ‘In Defense of Scientism’
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Seeking an Assistant Editor
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly Note is sent to about 7,500 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science.
The note is also sent to different HPS lists and to science education lists. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns.
Please do feel free to forward this email to any local, national or international lists whose members you think would appreciate knowing of the Note and its web location. Forwarding the notification email is a very easy and efficient way of multiplying the readership and so increasing awareness of HPS&ST matters.
Contributions to the note (publications, thematic issues, conferences, Opinion Page, etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, email@example.com .
If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, simply send an email message to:
firstname.lastname@example.org There is no need for subject header or any message; the email itself suffices for removal from the hpsst-list.
Alternatively, if you have friends, colleagues or students who would like to subscribe to the list, tell them to send a message to: email@example.com There is no need for subject header or any message; the email itself suffices for addition to the hpsst-list.