The April HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/ in the HPS&ST Note folder.
- Division of the History of Science & Technology (DHST) 25th International Congress, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 23 to 29 July 2017.
- Science and Religion: New Ways to Discover and Advance Students’ and the Wider Public’s Reasoning About, 28th October 2016, Oxford University, UK.
- Early Modern Experimental Philosophy, Metaphysics, and Religion; Workshop, University of Warwick, 10-11 May 2016
- Limerick Symposium on Nature of Science in Science Education: Recent Debates and Future Directions, 26th– 28th of October 2016, University of Limerick, Ireland
- British Journal for the History of Science, Book Reviewers
- 1st European IHPST Regional Conference, August 22-25, 2016, Europa-Universität Flensburg, Germany
- Asian HPS&ST Conference, December 15-18, 2016, Pusan National University, South Korea.
- Graduate HPS&ST Course, University of Copenhagen, September 19-23, 2016.
- IsisCB Explore History of Science Index
- International Handbook of Research in History, Philosophy and Science Teaching, Springer 2014
- Gerald Holton Interview
- Recent HPS&ST -Related Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST-Related Conferences
- Assistance Required
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 6,700 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, email@example.com .