Working groups foster a collegial and stimulating environment for scholars at all levels from around the world to work together in small groups, discussing works-in-progress and other literature of interest. Groups are hosted through the Consortium’s website. Participation will be promoted among the Consortium’s members, fellows and larger community. Individuals or groups can participate from anywhere via video conference.
- Describe the scope and purpose of the proposed working group
- Include brief biographical statements from two or three scholars who will serve as conveners
- Include a preliminary list of topics or titles for seven to twelve meetings
- Identify at least eight scholars who are committed to participating in the group
- Include a plan for promotion of the working group to relevant scholars
- Indicate how the proposed group complements, overlaps with, or is distinct from, other currently active or past working groups