The following four titles have already been published:
- Pieces and Parts in Scientific Texts. Editors: Florence Bretelle-Establet and Stéphane Schmitt
- Scholars and Scholarship in Late Babylonian Uruk. Editors: Christine Proust and John Steele
- Monographs in Tang Official Historiography: Perspectives from the Technical Treatises of the History of Sui (Sui shu). Editors: Daniel Patrick Morgan and Damien Chaussende, with the collaboration of Karine Chemla
- The Making of a Scribe: Errors, Mistakes and Rounding Numbers in the Old Babylonian Kingdom of Larsa. Author: Robert Middeke-Conlin
- Mathematics, Administrative and Economic Activities in Ancient Worlds. Editors: Cécile Michel and Karine Chemla
Other titles are in preparation.
Should you wish to submit a project, or even a manuscript, to this collection, you are welcome to get in touch with any of us, or, alternatively, to download and fill out a form from the webpage of the book series.
Karine Chemla, Agathe Keller and Christine Proust, editors of the series