The January HPS&ST Newsletter is on the web here.
- Australian Bushfires: A Personal Report
- Fourth International Conference on History of Physics, Trinity College, Dublin, 17-19 June 2020.
- Biographical Memoirs of the Royal Society
- 4th International Conference on Science and Literature, University of Girona, Spain, 2-4 July 2020
- Feng Shui Project: Historical, Philosophical, Scientific, Medical, Cultural and Educational Considerations
- Narrative in Science Project
- Opinion Page: Science + Religion, Tom McLeish, Department of Physics, University of York
- PhD Theses in HPS&ST Domain
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
- HPS&ST Related Organisations and Websites
The newsletter seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns.
Contributions to the newsletter (publications, thematic issues, conferences, Opinion Page, etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have friends, colleagues or students who would like to subscribe to the list, tell them to send a message to: email@example.com. There is no need for subject header or any message; the email itself suffices for addition to the hpsst-list.