The December HPS&ST Note is on the web at: http://www.idtc-iuhps.com/hpsst-note.html
- IsisCB Cumulative 1913-1975
- British Museum Group Journal
- British Society for the History of Science Annual Conference 6-9 July 2017, University of York
- The 28th Baltic Conference on the History of Science, May 18-20, 2017, Tartu, Estonia
- World Humanities Conference, Liege, 6-12 August 2017
- International History, Philosophy, and Science Teaching Group (IHPST) Conference Proposals
- Opinion Page: Teach philosophy to heal our ‘post-truth’ society, says the President of Ireland
- Assistance Required
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
This HPS&ST monthly note is sent to about 7,300 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The note is sent on to different HPS lists and to science teaching lists.
The note seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns. It is an information list, not a discussion list.
Contributions to the note (publications, conferences etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor: Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, firstname.lastname@example.org .