The December HPS&ST Newsletter is on the web here.
- Brazilian Oil Spill, Federal University of Bahia Response
- Linda Hall Library 2020 Fellowships
- Fourth International Conference on History of Physics, Trinity College, Dublin, 17-19 June 2020.
- Society for Philosophy of Science in Practice (SPSP) Eighth Biennial Conference, 7 – 10 July 2020, Michigan State University, USA
- Journal Special Issue: “Idealization, Representation, Explanation Across the Sciences”, Studies in History and Philosophy of Science
- British Society for History of Science Annual Conference, 8-11 July 2010, Aberystwyth University
- Science, Religion and Big Questions Conference, 22-23 June 2020, University of Oxford.
- Objects of Understanding: Historical Perspectives on Material Artefacts and Practices in Science Education, Europa-Universität Flensburg (Germany), 29 June – 3 July 2020
- Alternative Approaches to Scientific Realism, Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, April 16-17, 2020
- European Society for History of Science Biennial Conference, Bologna, August 31-September 3, 2020
- World Logic Day, January 14
- Association for History of Scientific Knowledge in Central, Eastern and South-eastern Europe.
- 4th International Conference on Science and Literature, University of Girona, Spain, 2-4 July 2020
- Sixth European Advanced School in the Philosophy of the Life Sciences, Klosterneuburg (Austria), September 7-11, 2020
- Opinion Page: Science + Religion, Tom McLeish, Department of Physics, University of York
- PhD Theses in HPS&ST Domain
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- HPS&ST Related Conferences
- HPS&ST Related Organisations and Websites
Regards and best wishes for a peaceful and productive coming year to all members of the HPS&ST community.