The Remedial Herstory Project is calling for proposals on women’s history for our 2021-2022 podcast season. Our podcast is targeted at K-12 educators to give them the tools to get women’s history into their classes. If you have content that you think should be a staple in the curriculum, we would love to learn about it. We have identified several themes for the upcoming season and are specifically seeking topics that meet one of these themes.
- Women and Landmark Laws and Cases
- Empresses, Monarchs, and Politicians
- Women in Social Reform
- Women in Business and Science
- Women and War Queer Women in History
- Women Explorers and Pioneers
You can apply to be a speaker on our website at Apply to Speak.