Harvard University, Davis Center for Russian & Eurasian Studies
Job Type: Fellowship
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
The Davis Center Postdoctoral Fellowship Program offers comprehensive research, training, and professional development opportunities for scholars advancing their careers in history and the humanities. Fellows pursue their research with support from an interdisciplinary community of experts, and with access to world-class resources. The program provides scholars with experiences and connections that endure well beyond their fellowship year.
The Davis Center will award one postdoctoral fellowship in history and one postdoctoral fellowship in literature and culture. We welcome research proposals on topics related to the study of Eurasia.
Fellowship Eligibility and Benefits
- For junior scholars who will have completed the Ph.D. or equivalent by September 2020, but no earlier than September 2015
- 9-month, in residence fellowship (September 2020 – May 31, 2021)
- Stipend of up to $43,500
- $2,000 in additional research funding
- Eligible for employee benefits, including subsidized health insurance
- Shared office space and borrowing privileges at Harvard libraries provided
- Citizens of all countries may apply
For complete application procedures and to submit an application, please visit application website.
Contact via email with questions.
Posted: December 06, 2019