June 6-7, 2015, Western University
Participants will present physical, philosophical, and historical reflections on Einstein’s theory of gravity and space-time geometry, its development over the past century, and its future prospects.
The conference will include speakers:
- Kaća Bradonjić (Wellesley College)
- Carla Cederbaum (University of Tuebingen)
- Michael Friedman (Stanford University)
- Marco Giovanelli (Einstein Papers Project)
- John Norton (University of Pittsburgh)
- Lee Smolin (Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics)
To register, email Rob Read.
The conference takes place from 9:30am-5:30pm on June 6, and 10:00am-1:15pm on June 7.
For further information, visit: http://logicmathphysics.ca/philosophy-physics-conference/
Posted: May 26, 2015