July 23-29, 2021, Prague, Czech Republic
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages all symposia organisers to submit their symposia proposals for consideration and inclusion in the Scientific Programme.
Instructions for symposia organisers
- A symposium should be organized by at least two persons based in different countries.
- Each symposium proposal has to consist of 4 talks (proposals consisting of 3 or of 5 and more talks cannot be accepted).
- At least 3 of the talks should not include the organizers as authors.
- It is possible to organize a symposium consisting of more than 4 talks.
- In that case divide the symposium to parts consisting of 4 talks and submit each of these parts as a separate symposium proposal (each part must consist of 4 talks).
- Titles of parts of a symposium should be as follows: “Symposium_title – Part 1/number_of_parts”, “Symposium_title – Part 2/number_of_parts”, etc.
- In addition, write a number of parts of you symposium in the overall abstract of the symposium.
How to submit a Symposium proposal
- First a symposium organiser submits an overall abstract of a symposium.
- An overall abstract of a symposium has to be submitted by a main organizer of the symposium.
- Submit an overall abstract of a symposium using an on-line submission form that is available in your User zone.
- After logging in click the link “Contribution list – add a new contribution” that is on a homepage of your User zone.
- The next step is submission of abstracts of talks included in the proposal.
- Each speaker is expected to submit his/her abstract himself/herself.
Immediately after overall abstract is submitted, a symposium organiser will receive a confirmation of submission. Within 2 days a symposium organiser will receive an e-mail containing instructions for speakers who are giving talks in the symposium.
Please find the list of important dates here.
See full CFP here.
Call for papers
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Posted: October 14, 2019