November 15-16, 2019, Portsmouth, NH, USA
Call for papers
The Science and Technology area of the Northeast Popular Culture Association encourages paper submissions that explore the relation of science and technology to popular culture and to American culture. Science and technology are broadly defined. Some topics may include:
• science and technology in print and visual culture
• cultural influences on science and technology
• popularization of science and technology
• science education and the celebrity scientist
• science and technology in the museum
• science and the internet
• science, technology, and the future
Scholars and independent researchers from all levels and disciplines are welcome to submit.
Additional information and guidelines can be found here.
Deadline: June 1, 2019
Posted: April 26, 2019