July 3-6, 2014, Ghent, BELGIUM
Call for papers
In order to encourage scholarly exchange across the temporal reach of HOPOS, the program committee especially encourages submissions that take up philosophical themes that cross time periods.
Submissions should be sent as an email attachment, preferably as a Word
document, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals for either individual presentations (approximately 25-30 minutes) or symposia (3-4 thematically related presentations) are welcome.
The conference language is English. Proposals for papers should include:
– title and abstract of the paper (maximum 500 words)
– address of the participant, including e-mail, phone, and institution
Proposals for symposia should include:
– title of symposium
– symposium summary statement (maximum 500 words)
– titles and abstracts of papers (maximum 500 words for each paper)
– address of each participant, including e-mail, phone, and institution
– identification of symposium organizer, who will serve as contact person
The deadline for submissions is November 1, 2013.
Deadline: November 1, 2013
Posted: September 17, 2013