January 13-15, 2016, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Call for papers
Conference Host: Center for Khmer Studies (CKS), Siem Reap (Cambodia) http://www.khmerstudies.org/
With support from:
- Center for Khmer Studies (Cambodia)
- The Canada Research Chair in Health Care Pluralism, Université de Montréal (Canada)
- University of Sydney (Australia)
- Tembusu College at National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Dr. Krisna Uk, Center for Khmer Studies, Cambodia
- Prof. Laurence Monnais, Université de Montréal, Canada
- Assoc. Prof. Hans Pols, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Mitch Aso, University at Albany, SUNY, United States
- and members of the Local Organizing Committee
As HOMSEA will be celebrating its 10th anniversary in Siem Reap (where everything began ten years ago!), all proposals on the subject of the history of medicine and health in Southeast Asia will be considered, but preference will be given to those on the theme of:“History of Medicine in Southeast Asia: Future Perspectives”
Please submit a one-page proposed abstract for a 20-minute talk, and a one-page CV by July 15 2015 to: Laurence Monnais: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it may be possible to subsidize some of the costs of participation for scholars from the Southeast Asia region, and for graduate and postgraduate students.
If you wish to ask for support, please send a separate email justifying your request by July 15 to Laurence Monnais.
Propositions will be reviewed by September 2015.
Deadline: July 15, 2015
Posted: May 04, 2015