October 2-4, 2014, Scottsdale, AZ, UNITED STATES
The Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum’s annual conference will focus on issues and methods regarding responsible engagement of the future.
- Science and Technology Change
- Social and Institutional Change
- Methods of Public Engagement
- Keynote Speaker: Deborah Johnson, The Anne Shirley Carter Olsson Professor of Applied Ethics in the Science, Technology, and Society Program at the University of Virginia
- Misti Ault Anderson, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
Full conference information
Call for papers
Call For Papers: Extended to August 15, 2014
The theme of the conference highlights issues concerning engaging the future responsibly, and the Society encourages submissions on this or any subject or thematic area that advances the mission of the Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum to promote ethical inquiry and teaching across the curriculum. Submissions may include case studies, pedagogical methods or demonstrations, and papers.
Full call for papers
Upload submissions, in PDF format and formatted for blind review to
Deadline: August 15, 2014
Posted: August 07, 2014