April 21-27, 2018, Los Angeles, CA
Call for papers
Submit your best science to the world’s largest gathering of neurologists.
Abstracts for the 2018 Scientific Program are being accepted in all areas of neurology and neuroscience.
Abstract submission is encouraged in all areas of interest. In addition to the topics listed below, abstracts are sought specifically for the high-profile Neuroscience in the Clinic Sessions.
- Scientific Program Abstract Submission: Abstracts will be accepted in all areas of neurology and neuroscience.
- Aging and Dementia
- Autonomic Disorders
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neurology
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Interventional Neurology
- Child Neurology and Developmental Neurology
- Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG)
- General Neurology
- Global Health
- Infectious Disease
- History of Neurology
- Movement Disorders
- MS and CNS Inflammatory Disease
- Neurocritical Care
- Neuro Trauma and Sports Neurology
- Neuromuscular and Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG)
- Pain and Palliative Care
- Practice, Policy, and Ethics
- Research Methodology and Education
- Neuroscience in the Clinic sessions
- Antisense Oligonucleotide (ASO) Therapy
- Opioid Abuse
- Challenges in Genetic Diagnoses in Neurology
- Treatment of Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Abstract Submission Guidelines
The AAN encourages authors to submit previously published or presented work. View the 2018 Abstract Submission Guidelines for more information.
For more information, please visit https://www.aan.com/conferences/annual-meeting/submit-your-abstract/
Deadline: October 23, 2017
Posted: September 15, 2017